QUAIL RUN SOCIAL J.E.D.I PROGRAM
This social justice program can help our students embark on a journey to deepen their knowledge and understanding of key principles of equity and inclusion. The Quail Run Social Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (J.E.D.I.) Program consists of up to six (6) activities that kids need to complete to receive recognition and a cool t-shirt.
- Students in Grades TK, Kindergarten (K) and First (1st) need to complete steps 1, 2, and 3 below.
- Students in Grades Second (2nd) - Fifth (5th) need to complete all 6 steps below.
- Step 1 Activity photo for students in Grades TK, K and 1st
- Step 6 Activity essay for students in Grades 2nd - 5th
- Conscious Kid website book list
- Reading Rockets website book list - searchable by age group
- For younger readers, parents/guardians can always look online for a read-aloud of the book.
COMPLETED THE STEPS? GET YOUR PRIZE!
- Students in Grades TK, Kindergarten (K) and First (1st) need to complete steps 1, 2, and 3 below. Email a picture of completed activity for Step 1 ONLY.
- Students in Grades Second (2nd) - Fifth (5th) need to complete all 6 steps. Email a copy of the completed essay from Step 6 ONLY.
- Send photos or files to email@example.com
START THE SOCIAL J.E.D.I. PROGRAM TODAY!
AVAILABLE TO ALL AGES
- Grades TK, K and 1st need to complete Steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Grades 2nd - 5th need to complete all 6 Steps
Recognition of completion by Quail Run staff and teachers before the end of year. A cool t-shirt and an invitation to participate in an ice cream social!