- Computer Lab
- Technology Resources
CALIFORNIA PHYSICAL EDUCATION STATE STANDARDS
WHAT IS ASSESSED IN PE:
OUR GOAL: PHYSICAL LITERACY
PE DISTANCE LEARNING
PHYSICAL EDUCATION GUIDELINES
In an effort to provide the best opportunity for student learning and success, parents need to make sure their children dress properly for P.E. First through fifth grade Quail Run students will have P.E. classes weekly. On their P.E. days students should have:
- Tennis shoes with velcro or laces tied and socks - NO skateboarder shoes, boots or sandals.
- Comfortable clothes - if dresses are worn, please be sure shorts are worn underneath.
- Plastic Water Bottle with child's name - this is important because the water fountains are not located near the activity area.
Students need to bring a note from a parent/guardian if they are unable to participate. This note is only valid for two P.E. classes. If more time is needed to heal, a doctor is required to fill out this form. It is our belief that while an injury/illness may prevent a child from doing all activities during P.E. class, there are many activities in which they can still participate. Bring a book to read if unable to participate! All notes to the PE teacher should include ...
- Child's name and date and teacher
- Specific injury or illness
- Specific activities child is not allowed to participate in
- Parent signature and phone number
PLAYGROUND LOST & FOUND
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS
MEET THE TEACHERS
|Erin Halonen||PE Specialist|